Skylines Sunset Harbor expansion gets new trash and polluted water video
Today Paradox Interactive released a new video focused on the upcoming expansion of Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor, focusing on dealing with waste and pollution. ash and pollution treatment.
Today Paradox Interactive released a new video highlighting the upcoming expansion for Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor.
This time around we move on to another set of relevant features coming with the extension which will allow you to deal with waste and pollution.
Waste transfer facility and waste treatment complex will help you get rid of tons of waste in your city, turning it into energy while keeping pollution localized.
If your problem is polluted water, new inland water treatment plans will help you get rid of it even if your city is landlocked (which is funny considering the name of the extension).
You can check out the video below.
Cities Skylines is currently available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The expansion will be released on March 26 simultaneously for all platforms.
If you want to see more, you can check out a previous video and an older one, in addition to the trailer.
Here is a list of Sunset Harbor features.
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control of sea fishing boats and fish farms, adding a new business element to your town. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that companies can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No Open Water Sources? No problem with water treatment plants that treat wastewater for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including intercity bus service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus service offers an ecological method of travel with electric power sources from overhead cables.
- Fly In Style – Completely bypass traffic as you take to the skies in the passenger helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages owners of small planes to participate in recreational flights, which adds to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps – Find a place to build the perfect city! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate regions.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, making it easier for your citizens to transition between different modes of transport.
- Organize Your Waste – Improve waste management capabilities with transfer facilities that allow easier handling of waste without compromising city planning and high land value.